Off Season (October 1 – May 31)
Per Night – $150
Per Week – $900
Peak Season (June 1 – September 30)
Per Night – $190
Per Week – $1200
- Check-in time is 3 pm
- Check out time is 10 am , these times are not flexible as our cleaning staff needs time to prepare our homes for guests that are checking in that day.
- Our minimum stay is 2 nights. We do not offer one night bookings.
- Rates are based on an occupancy of 4. Any extra guests there will be an extra charge of $10 per guest, per night.
- The maximum occupancy is 6. This policy is in place for the benefit of the surrounding area and to minimize wear and tear on the property and because of parking limitations.
- Bedrooms and bathrooms are all equipped with all bed linens, bath towels, hand towels , facecloths and shower mats. We do not provide beach towels. We do have laundry facilities at all of our rental homes.
- Kitchens are equipped with pots, pans, mugs and glasses, dishes, flatware, microwave and toaster. Dish cloths and dish towels are provided as well as paper towels and dish soap.
- Laundry services are available, laundry supplies are provided.
- Coffee, tea, sugar and salt are included in each home.
- On your departure we kindly ask that you leave our rental home tidy, all dishes must be cleaned and put away. Garbage must be placed in provided garbage bin outside. All recyclables and liquor bottles can be placed in recycling bin. Towels should be placed in provided laundry basket. Any excessive cleaning that has no be done because of pets, smoking, or other will be charged a cost of $35.00 per hour.
- For stays of 2 weeks or greater a day of housekeeping will be provided midway during your stay for you at no additional charge.
- A damage deposit will be charged to credit card for $200 and refunded upon departure.
- A credit card will be required for booking. You can cancel anytime 1 month prior to visit with no penalty. Within a 4 week period a full charge will apply.
- We do require a credit card deposit at the time of booking. The full balance will be charged the day of arrival.
- Bonavista Vacation Homes assumes no responsibility or liability for injury, loss or damage arising out of the use or occupation and its amenities.
- Absolutely no smoking or pets permitted.
- A rental agreement will be emailed out to you outlining some basic rules for the house and policies.
- Welcome to Off The Cape Blog February 8, 2016